V4L - Villager 4 Passenger Lifted
Club Car V4L
With a sleek design and many convenient features, we're pleased to introduce Club Car's newest golf cart to hit the market — the V4L. From dirt trails to neighborhood drives, the V4L seamlessly combines style, comfort and automotive quality into one superior package at a great value. As an authorized Club Car dealer, our team at Adventure Golf Carts can't wait to tell you more about the outstanding features and customizable options of the V4L.
Our Lifted Style, Four-Passenger Golf Cart
Whether you're gearing up for a day off-road or cruising down city streets, your family time just got a huge upgrade. The V4L — Villager 4 Passenger Lifted — is the newest product line designed by Club Car. With its lifted style, this golf cart is outfitted for premium comfort, and rugged performance giving your family the smoothest ride possible no matter what the road ahead has in store.
Our new Club Car V4L car comes standard with a variety of incredible features, such as:
- Your choice between a gas-powered or electric model — each cart will feature either a Kohler gas engine or a strong 48V electric motor.
- Customization options, including your choice of molded-in color or metallic finishes.
- Premium alloy wheels featuring Kraken all-terrain tires — available in 12- or 14-inch sizes.
- The confidence of a two-year warranty.
- Reliable safety features, including a horn, brake lights, headlights and taillights.
- Optional optimized console technology, such as a simple battery display or handy USB charging console.
What Makes a V4L Different?
The V4L continues Club Car's tradition as the gold standard in golf carts. This vehicle has the same suspension and rear seats as Club Car's lifted Onwards, yet serves as a more affordable, four-passenger option. It also shares many of the best-in-class features of the Precedent, such as an AlumiCore™ frame for longer life. The V4L's superior design and features are comparable to similar carts from top brands like E-Z-Go and Yamaha.
It's All in the Details: A Closer Look at the V4L
Ready for the breakdown? Let's take a closer look at the V4L's specifications.
The electric-powered V4L features:
- Motor/Engine: 250 Amp DC Motor Controller
- Horsepower: 3.3 hp (2.4 kW) rated; Peak 13 hp (9.6 kW)
- Top Speed: 19 mph (30 kph)
- Batteries: Six 8-volt batteries
- Charger: E.R.I.C. Automatic, 48-volt; UL and CSA listed
The gasoline-powered V4L features:
- Motor/Engine: 429 cc Kohler, Overhead Valve (OHV) with EFI
- Horsepower: 14.0 hp (10.3 kW) rated @ 3600 RPM per SAE J1940
- Top Speed: 19 mph (30 kph)
- Batteries: One 12-volt battery
- Brakes: Self-adjusting, rear-wheel mechanical drum
- Park Brake: Foot actuated, three-position
Body and Tires
- Body and Finish: Injection Molded TPO
- Frame Type: AlumiCore™
- LxWxH: 114 x 49.5 x 80.5 in (290 x 126 x 204 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 6.375 in (16 cm)
- Tires: 205 x 55 – 10 Tubeless
- Wheelbase: 67.75 in (172 cm)
- Total Vehicle Weight: The electric is 1070 lb (485 kg); the gasoline-powered is 875 lb (397 kg)
Find Your V4L at Adventure Golf Carts
Get ready to start the fun when you purchase your V4L from Adventure Golf Carts. As a locally owned dealer of premium golf carts, we strive to build friendly relationships with our customers and provide stellar service. So, whether you contact us online or visit one of our showrooms in Henderson, North Carolina, or Piedmont, South Carolina, we'd be happy to discuss all the unique features of the V4L as well as financing options. We can't wait to find the right cart to fit your needs.